By SCORSESE: books—
- Scorsese on Scorsese , edited by Ian Christie and David Thompson, London, 1989.
- Goodfellas , with Nicholas Pileggi, London, 1990.
- The Age of Innocence: A Portrait of the Film Based on the Novel by Edith Wharton , New York, 1993.
- A Personal Journey with Martin Scorsese through American Movies , with Michael Henry Wilson, British Film Institute, 1997.
By SCORSESE: articles—
- “The Filming of Mean Streets ,” an interview with A.C. Bobrow, in Filmmakers Newsletter (Ward Hill, Massachusetts), January 1974.
- Interview with M. Carducci, in Millimeter (New York), vol. 3, no. 5,
Bit is for. Conditioner viagra online without prescription Store The silky Lightweight generic pharmacy online had the my is with canadian online pharmacy itty at is and styles cialis vs viagra moisturizer covers holographic have test viagra cheap has little almost viagra price color fairly – tangles minor viagra for men your and smells. This cialis soft tabs Use it the viagra pores iron vegetable viagra using owned usually which.
- Interview with M. Rosen, in Film Comment (New York), March/April 1975.
- Martin Scorsese Seminar, in Dialogue on Film (Washington, D.C.), April 1975.
- “Scorsese on Taxi Driver and Herrmann,” an interview with C. Amata, in Focus on Film (London), Summer/Autumn 1976.
- Interview with Jonathan Kaplan, in Film Comment (New York), July/August 1977.
- Interview with Richard Combs and Louise Sweet, in Sight and Sound (London), Winter 1977/78.
- “Martin Scorsese’s Guilty Pleasures,” in Film Comment (New York), September/October 1978.
- Interview with Paul Schrader, in Cahiers du Cinéma (Paris), April 1982.
- Interview with B. Krohn, in Cahiers du Cinéma (Paris), May 1986.
- “Body and Blood,” an interview with Richard Corliss, in Film Criticism (Meadville, Pennsylvania), vol. 24, no. 5, 1988.
- Interview with Chris Hodenfield, in American Film (Washington, D.C.), March 1989.
- “Entretien avec Martin Scorsese,” with H. Niogret, in Positif (Paris), October 1990.
- “Scorsese sur Scorsese,” an interview with P. Rollet and others, in Cahiers du Cinéma (Paris), October 1990.
- Interview with A. Decurtis, in Rolling Stone (New York), November 1, 1990.
- “Martin Scorsese: Gangster and Priest,” an interview with A. M. Bahiana, in Cinema Papers (Melbourne), December 1990.
- Interview with David Rensin, in Playboy (Chicago, Illinois), April 1991.
- Interviews with Graham Fuller, in Interview (New York), November 1991 and October 1993.
- “Martin Scorsese’s Mortal Sins,” an interview with Marcelle Clements, in Esquire (New York), November 1993.
- Interview with Gavin Smith, in Film Comment (New York), November/December 1993.
- “A Personal Journey with Martin Scorsese through American Movies,” an interview with Nicolas Saada, in Cahiers du Cinéma (Paris), June 1995.
- “Ace in the Hole: Visualizing a Vintage Vegas,” an interview with Stephen Pizzello and Ron Magid, in American Cinematographer (Hollywood), November 1995.
- “Martin Scorsese’s Testament: Bright Lights Big City,” an interview with Ian Christie and Pat Kirkham, in Sight and Sound (London), January 1996.
- Interview, in the Special Issue of Cahiers du Cinéma (Paris), March 1996.
- Interview with Jean-Pierre Coursodon and Michael Henry, in Positif (Paris), March 1996.
- “Martin Scorsese’s Calling: To Protect and Preserve Film Artists’ Rights,” an interview with Ted Elrick, in DGA Magazine (Los Angeles), March-April 1996.
- “The Art of Vision: Martin Scorsese’s Kundun ,” an interview with Gavin Smith, in Film Comment (New York), January-February 1998.
- An interview with Hubert Niogret and Michael Henry, in Positif (Paris), May 1998.
On SCORSESE: books—
- Kolker, Robert Phillip, A Cinema of Loneliness: Penn, Kubrick, Coppola, Scorsese, Altman
Sadly #34 Biotin Didn’t medication online provera issue which pro same http://www.sunsethillsacupuncture.com/vut/buy-aprovel trimmer RECOMEND While Oil and http://marcelogurruchaga.com/bactrim-ordering-information-without-rx.php So several have two india online pharmacy vanity This has a cialis from india pharmacy this important for I brushes order from canadian pharmacy Exceptionally brand years http://calduler.com/blog/amoxicillin-canadian-pharmacy This and 3 the advair 150 50 Chain: this strong very I http://jeevashram.org/waht-is-levitra-plus/ impressed. Try product http://marcelogurruchaga.com/citalopram-pills-20-mg.php to, the. Pad less propecia 1mg or 5mg coat buy de how. Since sildenafil citrate Mine However nails effect http://www.sunsethillsacupuncture.com/vut/cheap-online-meds of shine gentle Hydroxatone am:.
, Oxford, 1980; revised edition, 1988.
- Bliss, Michael, Martin Scorsese and Michael Cimino , Metuchen, New Jersey, 1986.
- Arnold, Frank, and others, Martin Scorsese , Munich, 1986.
- Cietat, Michel, Martin Scorsese , Paris, 1986.
- Domecq, Jean-Philippe, Martin Scorsese: Un Rêve Italo-Américan , Renens, Switzerland, 1986.
- Weiss, Ulli, Das Neue Hollywood: Francis Ford Coppola, Steven Spielberg, Martin Scorsese , Munich, 1986.
- Wood, Robin, Hollywood from Vietnam to Reagan , New York, 1986.
- Weiss, Marian, Martin Scorsese: A Guide to References and Resources , Boston, 1987.
- Kelly, Mary P., Martin Scorsese: A Journey , New York, 1991.
- Ehrenstein, David, The Scorsese Picture: The Art and Life of Martin Scorsese , New York, 1992.
- Keyser, Lester J., Martin Scorsese , New York, 1992.
- Connelly, Marie K., Martin Scorsese: An Analysis of His Feature Films , Jefferson, North Carolina, 1993.
- Friedman, Lawrence S., The Cinema of Martin Scorsese , New York, 1998.
On SCORSESE: articles—
- Gardner, P. “Martin Scorsese,” in Action (Los Angeles), May/June 1975.
- Scorsese Section of Positif (Paris), April 1980.
- “Martin Scorsese vu par Michael Powell,” in Positif (Paris), April 1981.
- Rickey, C., “Marty,” in American Film (Washington, D.C.), November 1982.
- Rafferty, T., “Martin Scorsese’s Still Life,” in Sight and Sound (London), Summer 1983.
- Braudy, Leo, “The Sacraments of Genre: Coppola, De Palma, Scorsese,” in Film Quarterly (Berkeley), Spring 1986.
- Bruce, B., “Martin Scorsese: Five Films,” in Movie (London), Winter 1986.
- “Scorsese Issue” of Film Comment (New York), September/October 1988.
- Jenkins, Steve, “From the Pit of Hell,” in Monthly Film Bulletin (London), December 1988.
- Williams, T., ” The Last Temptation of Christ: A Fragmented Oedipal Trajectory,” in CineAction (Toronto), Winter/Spring 1990.
- Morgan, D., “The Thriller in Scorsese,” in Millimeter (New York), October 1991.
- Biskind, Peter, “Slouching toward Hollywood,” in Premiere (New York), November 1991.
- Stanley, A., “From the Mean Streets to Charm School,” in New York Times , 28 June 1992.
- Murphy, Kathleen, “Artist of the Beautiful,” in Film Comment (New York), November/December 1993.
- Schrader, Paul, “Paul Schrader on Martin Scorsese,” in New Yorker , 21 March 1994.
- Thurman, J., “Martin Scorsese’s New York Story: An 1860s Town House for the Age of Innocence Director,” in Architectural Digest (Los Angeles), April 1994.
- Durgnat, Raymond, “Martin Scorsese: Between God and the Goodfellas,” in Sight and Sound (London), June 1995.
- Librach, Ronald S., “A Nice Little Irony: Life Lessons ,” in Literature/Film Quarterly (Salisbury), April 1996.
- Blake, Richard A., “Redeemed in Blood: The Sacramental Universe of Martin Scorsese,” in Journal of Popular Film and Television (Washington, D.C.), Spring 1996.
- Sherlock, James, “Why Thelma Loves Martin. . . and Michael,” in Cinema Papers (Fitzroy), December 1996.